The July 24th and August 14th Food Trucks will be held at Trinity Reformed Church in Grand Haven. The trucks will still begin at 10:00am and visitors may line up prior to the truck opening.
How does Love INC Help?
Love INC acts as the connector of individuals in need with the churches and parachurch organizations in the Tri-Cities. We partner with 43 area churches and organizations to provide programs and ministries aimed at helping individuals and families become self-sustainable:
All of our services are built upon providing a hand-up, and not a hand-out. We fulfill this commitment to those we serve by offering life skills and money mentoring services as well as partnering with local job placement agencies and ministries.
Do you know someone who could benefit from one of these ministries? Have them stop in to our office at 326 N. Ferry Street or call 616-846-2701 for an appointment.
Save the Date!
We hope you can join us for our BIG annual fundraiser! Reserve tickets now as we will sell out. Join us for an evening of celebration, great auction items, entertainment and food!
Click Here to reserve your tickets!
Can you help provide...
- Hygiene products for shelter residents (toothpaste, deodorant, shampoo, soaps, etc.)
- Reams of paper
- Unused bed pillows (twin or queen size)
- Twin sheet sets & comforters
- Paper products (tissue, toilet paper)
- Harbor Transit passes for shelter residents
- $15 Gas Cards for Money Management participants
- Reusable shopping bags for the food truck
- Food pantry staple items (pasta, peanut butter, jelly, applesauce, spaghetti sauce, and juice).
Your tax-deductible in-kind donations will help meet the need of a family or individual in need. Next time you shop, please consider picking up some of these items.
Donate today and help change someone's life tomorrow. Your gift not only helps provide food, shelter, health care, clothing, and other physical items to our community, it also helps us to provide LOVE and HOPE to those hurting.